Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Glass Cleaning


This is a micro-fiber cloth!
I know I mentioned how important it is to clean the glass of your pictures once in a while. Well recently I came across some glass cleaning tips that I would like to share with you.


Glass Cleaning Tips

  • Small spots may be removed by using a dry micro-fiber cloth and wiping in circular motions.


  • The entire surface of a glass may be cleaned by spraying a small amount of glass cleaner on a micro-fiber cloth and wiping in circular motions. Do not spray cleaner directly onto the glass to prevent streaking and seepage onto the matboard and artwork.


  • If a micro-fiber cloth is not available, use a lint free clean cotton rag.


I have to say if you clean your picture glass as the above states, you will experience a big difference on how your picture will look.



No comments:

Post a Comment